Monday, May 13, 2013

Hello everyone! Thanks for visiting my blog. I have been a big fan of 3d rendering and artwork for a very long time. I am simply amazed at the creativity and skills of some of the best artists on the web. I have always envied and wished that I could do what they do but never pursued the avenues. I find fantasy art very erotic and quite risque. I finally set down my tea cup and made the decision to give this a try. I have been working with Daz 3d now for a week and I am instantly addicted. I am having a grand time learning what all these buttons do and when to push them. I know I have years and years of learning before I would actually refer to myself as an established artist but we all start somewhere. Its not about the destination, its the journey that is fun right? And sharing with others makes the journey even better! Please feel free to leave any comments, or criticism, it will help me learn faster.

Cheers!
Witchy

1 comment:

  1. Yer not the only one who loves fantasy art. Very much intrigued by what you can do. Will have to look through everything you've posted in the 7 months since this particular post.

    ReplyDelete